FTI Consulting Belgium SRL
About the Role
We provide our clients with a comprehensive view of strategic communications that leverages our integrated suite of services, including financial communications, corporate reputation, transaction communications and public affairs in all the major markets around the world.
We are recruiting a Team Assistant at entry level for our Strategic Communications Brussels office. We are looking for a dynamic, flexible and organised individual who will be responsible for supporting the organisation of the office and work closely with sector teams.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the reception and incoming phone traffic, organise and prepare meetings and meeting rooms, liaise with building management in case of day-to-day issues, other ad-hoc practical support.
- Support sector teams in day to day activities such as new business pursuits, client meetings, marketing activities, events, preparation of materials, resource and agenda planning – including logistics.
- Maintenance of case studies, credentials and other collateral.
- Marketing coordination support – e.g. keeping track of planning of the dedicated practices.
- Onboarding support for practice teams.
- Ensure CRM database (Salesforce), client and team folders are up to date and GDPR compliant.
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required.
How You’ll Grow
You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and multinational team of experts and to work closely with other FTI offices and segments. At FTI Consulting we take a very personalised approach to individual career development in combination with ample Learning & Development opportunities to help our people thrive in their role. We are also avid supporters of Diversity and Inclusion and ensure all aspects of this and our broader values are embedded in our culture of entrepreneurialism, respect and integrity.
Qualifications & Experience
We are looking for an ambitious, representative and energetic new colleague with a bachelor’s degree who is ready to support a busy team.
- Excellent communication skills in English and French or Dutch
- Drafting and writing capabilities
- Hands-on attitude
- Motivated and able to take initiative and responsibility
- Highly organised and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in working independently and as part of a busy team
- Ability to cope under pressure and adapt to change quickly
- Previous experience of supporting colleagues at a senior level would be an advantage
- Previous experience of working within a consultancy environment would be beneficial
- High level of IT literacy
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this challenging and varied role in a multicultural environment please apply through the link attached https://fticonsult.referrals.selectminds.com/ftistudentcareers/jobs/intern-team-assistant-strategic-communications-11821 before 5 January 2022. Only relevant candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Do not forget to mention that you found this job ad on the UNJOBVACANCIES Jobsite!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.