Search is seeking an intern to provide support to the HQ Human Resources & Administration Department. SFCG is seeking interns on a rolling basis (with immediate openings) to learn about Human Resources and Administration in a practical environment as a supplement to their studies. Interns will be involved in supporting an active, internationally-focused, non-profit organization in many different facets of HR & Administration. Interns will be able to gain wide exposure to employee relations, data management and analysis, organizational policy strategy, benefits administration, audits, and other projects as they occur day to day in the department. This particular role, Policy & Internal Compliance Intern, will work primarily on the production of e-learning modules about Search’s Policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in development of Ethics and Safeguarding content on the organization’s intranet
- Coordinate the production of on-line training modules on Ethics, Code of Conduct, Safeguarding and other topics
- Research 3rd party tools that can assist Search in its Ethics, Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Initiatives
- Research current events, articles and share them to Search’s Ethics and Safeguarding Community of Practice
- Assist with Procurement-related research
- Special Projects for the HR & A department as needed
- Translating Materials and Communications from English to French
Skills & Competencies
- Proficiency in translating written materials from English to French required
- Education: A college student or recent graduate with interest in HR and Administration Field – degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field a plus
- Strong, hard-working work ethic
- Highly confidential manner
- Positive customer service attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with a proactive style and the ability to meet deadlines, both as instructed and self-imposed
- Excellent analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and other software
- Self-starting, enthusiastic and flexible approach to the organization
- Ability to work well individually as well as a member of a team
- Ability to learn and implement tasks quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent and professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly developed research
- Desire to work in a non-profit setting
- Salary: While we will make this a rewarding and enriching experience, this internship is unpaid.
This position will close on November 19, 2021
As job descriptions cannot be exhaustive, the position holder may be required to undertake other duties that are broadly in line with the above key responsibilities.
How to apply
Please Apply Via Our Website
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.