ITA - Italian Trade Agency
The Italian Trade Agency – Brussels Office is seeking a motivated Junior Analyst with a University Degree for a one-year FDI Promotion Project, in order to support the Foreign Direct Investment activities. The candidate, will work under the coordination of the Director of ITA Office in Brussels, in connection with the FDI Division in Rome.
During the one-year FDI Promotion Project, the candidate will support the ITA FDI team in order to facilitate the entire process of engaging investors interested in investing in Italy from Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, building confidence and trust, even in aftermarket support.
- Support in the generation of leads through multiple sources, both online and offline, to maximize the outcome in terms of inquiries, active contacts, calls, meetings;
- Support in realizing reports, presentations and documents to track, assess and disseminate the activities of the Unit through the existing ITA communication channels;
- Support the ITA Office in Brussels in organizing promotional activities, such as events, seminars, conferences, training courses, incoming trips of corporate players and investors to Italy and abroad;
- Liaise with companies, investors, corporate players, other foreigner and Italian counterparts, sharing news, solicitations, promotional opportunities and more;
- Draft periodic reports highlighting potential opportunities for Italian companies;
- Aggregate market research, industry resources, news and articles as necessary to share with the team of the Office in scouting the FDI environment.
Contract term and Salary
The selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term contract for one year.
The gross annual salary is fixed at around 65.000 euros.
Work location: Italian Trade Agency – Brussels Office – Place de la Liberté 12 1000, Brussels, Belgium.
How to apply
The deadline for the applications is 13th May 2022.
The Notice of recruitment and the application form are available on the website: https://www.ice.it/en/markets/belgium/working-us
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.