UNDP is seeking for 01 National Individual Consultant (Criminal law expert & key trainer) for Capacity Training on the Application of Code of Ethics and Conduct for Judges in Implementing 2015 Civil Code and Civil Procedure Code.
1. To revise the existing training materials on the Application of Code of Ethics and Conduct for Judges in Implementing 2015 Criminal Procedure Code and Criminal Code to adopt interactive and learners-centred methodologies (with instructions on how to adapt for online format training). In particular:
(i) Identify and address gaps, omissions and outdated contents, with the focus on legal provisions and international norms, in the existing set of training materials;
(ii) Proof-read the documents and identify vague or ambiguous expressions to rephrase and clarify;
(iii) Finalise a complete set of training materials based on the above-mentioned identifications, which satisfies the criteria as set out in III – Scope of work, section 2.
(iv) Collaborate with NC2 to adopt interactive and learners-centred methodologies.
2. Conduct two two-day training workshops for judges and court officials: Using the revised materials (as set out under (1)), the training workshops aim at raising awareness of judges, who did not participate in previous workshops in 2019 and 2020, on the relationship between provisions of the Codes and the CoC. Accordingly, the training courses concentrate on:
- Awareness on codes of conduct in other countries and international standards (Bangalore Principles);
- Understand the provisions of the CoC and identifying areas where judges must pay close attention in complying while carrying out their function as a judge in a criminal case;
- Understand other provisions of the Codes and other laws and regulations governing the conduct of judges.
- Be able to clarify the application of the CoC and the Codes in the adjudication of criminal cases;
- Criminal judgement writing skills
- Appreciate the links between the CoC and the Codes in their practice as judges of criminal cases;
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and other documents following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84) 32 6043 366
with notification by email (without attachment) to: [email protected] that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 05 December 2021 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.
Procurement Notice – L211106
Annex IV – Letter of Interest and Availability
Annex V – Format of Financial offer
To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.