SWEDO-The Swedish Development Aid Organization
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- At least three years’ work experience in the same position or relevant field;
- Fluency in Kurdish & Arabic languages and English is a plus.
- Willingness to work in all areas of the Erbil and Mosul Governorates; travel long distances and work in adverse weather conditions.
- Member of the KRI/ Iraqi Lawyer’s Bar Association.
- Legal qualification and ability to practice law within the Erbil and Mosul Governorates.
- Must work well within ethnically diverse teams, and work cooperatively within teams
How To Apply
Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to [email protected], Subject line must read:
S-IR–VA-22026, Lawyer, Erbil
Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements o received after closing date may not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of communication and writing skills.
SWEDO organization has a zero-tolerance policy of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) on SWEDO staff members, employees or any other persons engaged and controlled by SWEDO Contractors, this include any kind of sexual harassment, and discrimination. The staff members and all contract type holders shall protect against and prevent sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA). All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.