Market Data Officer
Who is MedTech Europe?
MedTech Europe is the European trade association whose mission is to make innovative medical technology more available whilst helping healthcare systems move towards a more sustainable path www.medtecheurope.org.
You will be responsible for analysing the latest trends in this highly innovative European industry.
You contribute to the creation of ‘gold standard’ data insights.
You will be collaborating with 100+ leading international Medical Technology companies.
- Create and distribute global market intelligence tools and reports to medical technology companies;
- Coordinate, implement and maintain an effective market data reporting process;
- Deliver market intelligence insights both written and as part of public presentations;
- Develop convincing and exciting data storytelling projects;
- Drive and coordinate project improvements;
- Support and coordinate the work of the market data working groups;
- Organise meetings and foster daily communication with multiple project partners from different world regions;
- Ensure projects’ compliance with competition legislation;
- Participate in relevant events and conferences;
- Engage in industry research and advocacy projects with other departments of MedTech Europe.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in either Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Healthcare Management or Political Sciences;
- Minimum of 2 but preferably 3+ years of work experience in market research or data analytics;
- Expertise in the application of essential business metrics and methods of statistical analysis;
- Trade association OR related industry experience is an asset;
- Highly proficient in Excel;
- Experience with business intelligence and visualisation tools, (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) VBA for Excel and/or SQL, MS Access or other database programs is a plus;
- Fluent English;
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail and commitment to excellence;
- Resourceful approach to problem-solving and ability to propose creative solutions;
- Strong communication skills in order to be able to interact with diverse internal and external stakeholders;
- Able to make the complex simple.
- Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus, Lunch Vouchers, Pension Plan, Medical Plan (+ Family), Mobile Phone Subscription, Laptop and Transport Reimbursement;
- Be a representative of a well-established and innovative European industry;
- Opportunity to be a member of a motivated, dynamic and international team (regular team events);
- Opportunity for trainings and personal development.
For more information:
Call EMMA WAITES
at the number: 02 738 02 63 GSM 0475 614967
Don’t forget to mention unjobvacancies.com when applying.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.