Marketing Senior Specialist
Agfa HealthCare is looking for talented Marketing Senior Specialist to join our team.
As our marketing senior specialist, you will build and manage a content-rich and personas-based campaign editorial calendar (including PR, blogs, white papers, collaterals, webinars, infographics, …) that attracts a qualified audience to our flagship Enterprise Imaging Platform and our portfolio offerings to meet the company’s business goals.
Key requirements are:
- Examining how to construct and implement a content marketing strategy, as well as how the content strategy fuels the personas-based campaigns and notably reputation, demand generation, customer engagement/advocacy and sales enablement.
- Creating content geared towards specific buyer profiles, influencers, taking into account the user’s needs to move them along the buyer journey i.e. from status quo through education and solution exploration up to selection and purchasing decision, and ultimately along the customer experience for deeper engagement and increased loyalty.
- Designing specific content formats for sharing on specific marketing channels, targeted to what each profile uses the most.
- Managing internal and external contributors.
- Mastering all different types of content — from customer or expert interviews to original research to case studies and product launches.
- Measuring the results of content marketing activities.
This individual must be able to work with and communicate with global, regional and local sales & marketing stakeholders as well as product marketing & product management to design and implement digital and non-digital marketing content and activities that support the integrated marketing campaign framework and its personas-based marketing initiatives.
Analytics and budgeting experience required to understand how to maximize budget and opportunity for each campaign.
Displayed eagerness to stay current and learn new digital platforms.
The Marketing Content Senior Specialist reports to the Global Head of Strategy, Marketing and Communications
As our successful Marketing Senior Specialist you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with the extended strategy, marketing & communication team to establish positioning across the global and in the target regions, identify target audiences, and roll-out the content marketing plans and the personas-based campaigns to meet client needs and meeting company goals, along the global marketing plan, its integrated campaign framework and the related marketing content activities.
- Craft reputation efforts leveraging PR agencies when relevant and develop content materials. Guide creative direction to meet objectives for all public-facing communications, advertising, including print, digital, and video assets. Specific attention shall be put on expanding our presence on social media both for company related communication and for engagement within the relevant Health IT community i.e. regular commentary by responding to government announcements, initiatives, news and other industry specific developments.
- Manage the content generation from establishing the content strategy (products collaterals, campaign, website) through the hands-on creation (governance, process, development) and the supporting operations (repository, measurement, etc).
- Oversee demand generation content messaging ensuring the alignment of messaging content across all channels (virtual and non-virtual), on products & services offered across the prospect and client lifecycle, and work to publish or distribute them to the target audience via events, advertising, trade association platforms and social media
- Oversee the content marketing plans and personas-based integrated campaign framework for current and new company launch of products & services, including releases-based sales enablement, G2M strategies, marketing & sales plans, etc.
- Oversee the client engagement plans for client’s advocacy (client PR, testimonials, quotes, case studies, etc), client thought-leaderships and reference-ability. Help revitalize user groups or other related initiatives. Help – when relevant – local influencer plans.
- Manage custom content for sales enablement, steer interlocks with sales, provide additional customized content support to sales (and/or local field marketing) as required for account based everything efforts (ABS/ABM), educate sales and measure marketing metrics.
- Identify effectiveness of content and related personas-based campaign marketing activities, outputs and impacts with tracking and analysis, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics and optimize accordingly.
- Ensure strong interlocks with marketing, product management, regional marketing, local field marketing and local sales functions and supervises joint efforts and dependencies.
- Ensure strong interlocks with our regional and local client services organizations (delivery, support) aimed at communicating more and better on client engagement along the client journey and securing long-term adoption, loyalty, and readiness to recommend our company to others. Establish direct and long-lasting relationships with key luminary clients in our relevant segments.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about content marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Healthcare IT experience, ideally within the software arena.
- At least five years of hands-on experiences in content and demand generation marketing coordination/project management experience.
- Marketing Diploma or Degree
Management and people skills:
- A people-person with strong organization, time management, inter-personal and communications skills (oral/written) to interact effectively and professionally with both internal and external clients, and at all levels.
- Strong business and commercial acumen; be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy and tactics.
- Demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously and manage time-sensitive priorities and changing needs.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
- Demonstrated self-motivation in work habits to self-manage day-to-day work.
Marketing and technical skills:
- Experience with the design of global, multi-customer segments, buyer group/multi-personas, multi-channels campaigns.
- Execution experience with personas-based marketing campaigns.
- Experience with marketing design, marketing automation and CRM tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively. Excellent English grammar and writing abilities. Other languages of Europe are a plus.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Analytical skills for evaluating digital impact and budget data, attention to detail is essential.
- Experience with outside agencies and managing vendor relationships a plus.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity and inspiring.
Don’t forget to mention unjobvacancies.com when applying.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.