Al-Mesalla Organization for Human Resources Development
Terms of Reference
Position: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Duty Station: Anbar – Ramadi
Brief description of the organization
Al Mesalla for Human Resources Development is a non-governmental organization established in 2004 registered in Baghdad and Erbil with headquarters located in Erbil. The organization is working at disseminating a culture of human rights and peace building in Iraq and the Kurdistan Region. The organization is currently working along 3 programs: a non-violence and peace building program developing peace capacities within the community; a women and Gender program empowering women to take an active role in the community and a Human Rights Program which focuses especially on enhancing freedom of expression. Since June 2014, Al Mesalla developed services to the growing refugee and displaced community settling in the Kurdish Region of Iraq by participating to distributing emergency support and establishing empowerment and livelihoods programs for displaced women in particular.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Prepare monitoring field visit plan and conduct monitoring visit as and when required.
- Conduct regular monitoring to project’s interventions to ensure the quality delivery of inputs and contribute for generating expected results.
- Participate in internal and external monitoring mission.
- Work closely with the project team members and relevant stakeholders for monitoring and evaluation of project interventions.
- Develop and implement M&E plan of project to generate regular information related to progress of the project.
- Develop common indicators for data collection, design data collection tools/ templates, and assist for regular data collection/generation process.
- Provide technical support to project staff on implementing M&E plan and logical framework.
- Liaise with project management to collect and analyse data and to determine progress achieved.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree in relevant field with at least One year of experience in humanitarian and/or development organization in designing, implementing and overseeing M&E related task.
- Sound knowledge and experience on writing reports.
- Experience of quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Good interpersonal, communications, and facilitation skills.
- Strong statistical skills including knowledge of Microsoft applications.
How To Apply
Al-Mesalla implements an equal employment opportunity policy
and our recruitment process is based on merit.
Applicants and/or successful interview
candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any
stage of the recruitment process.
Al-Mesalla is an Equal Opportunity Employer Al-Mesalla considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
NOTE:- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date will not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Due to the urgency, Al -Mesala reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline
How TO APPLY
While this vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, priority shall be given to qualified Internal applicants.
Please submit your CV and a Cover letter as a PDF or WORD to ([email protected]), other formats rather than PDF or WORD will consider corrupted and will lead to neglect application.
subject : M&E Officer – Ramadi
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.