Qualifications & Preferred Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor degree or (preferred Master’s degree) in an area of social development, gender or equivalent.
- (3-5) years of field experience in development, program monitoring and evaluation, and Learning.
- Previous experience with developing MEL tools, research, indicator measurements and capacity building.
- Commitment to World Vision Core values
- Excellent knowledge in Kobo, SMAP, SPSS and data management.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, PowerPoint, database, spreadsheet and graphics presentations
- High end knowledge in Microsoft office package (outlook and excel analysis)
- Fluent in English and Arabic in both verbal and written (Kurdish, Turkmen and Assyrian are a plus).
- Travel is required for working locations
How To Apply
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Mode of Application:
If you are interested in this position, to apply, please register at: https://worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WorldVisionInternational/details/MEL-Coordinator—Erbil_R3791?q=MEAL+Coordinator
No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short listed candidates will be notified for the interview. The deadline for application is 6 April 2022.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.