About Hydrogen Europe
Hydrogen Europe is the European association representing the interest of the hydrogen and fuel cell industry and its stakeholders and promoting hydrogen as an enabler of a zero-emission society. With more than 300 companies and 27 national associations as members, our association encompasses the entire value chain of the European Hydrogen and fuel cell ecosystem collaborating with the European Commission in the Fuel Cell Hydrogen Joint Undertaking.
For more information, please visit www.hydrogeneurope.eu.
- Supporting the work of the Membership Manager,
- Assisting the members of Hydrogen Europe with their inquiries,
- Data management and reporting related to membership,
- Assistance with the organization of webinars, events, recruitment, or membership calls,
- Supporting the communication and visual work required for membership,
- Ad hoc support for the Operations Team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s (preferred) Degree in Management, EU affairs, communication, marketing or related (3rd year or above),
- Experience with CRM systems (Odoo is preferable), Canva and Adobe and proficiency in the Microsoft Office package,
- An excellent command of spoken and written English, additional languages are a plus,
- Ability to analyse information and summarising it concisely,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong time management skills and eye for detail,
- High level of curiosity and willingness to learn about the hydrogen sector and membership organizations,
- Sense of humour.
What we offer
- International and dynamic team,
- CIP contract for 6 months,
- Great opportunity to learn about the non-profit management, partner and membership management and the hydrogen sector,
- Good internship compensation,
- Home office beyond the Covid restriction period as well.
Start: as soon as possible
How to apply:
- Please email your application in English to [email protected] and include in the subject line “Membership Intern” with your first name and surname.
- Applications to be considered valid must include: a one-page letter of motivation, proof that you can live and work in Belgium, and a CV. Please do not send anything else.
- Visa/work permit requirements: Candidates must currently hold the independent right to live and work in Belgium and be prepared to ensure that right remains throughout the scope of the contract. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you meet the legal requirements to live and work in Belgium.
- Any incomplete applications will be disregarded.
- The deadline for applications is 15.10.2021. Please be advised that the deadline for applications is 23:55 on the day mentioned in the above field “Application deadline”. Please be aware that the deadline for submitting applications is considered to be the time zone for the country where the vacancy has arisen.
- Interviews will be held in the week of 18-26.10.2021. Interviews will be done remotely if the existing situation determines this to be the right course of action.
- Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
The personal data we collect during hiring processes is only used for the purposes of carrying out the selection process and is deleted once the process has ended. For shortlisted candidates, we routinely ask for their consent to keep their information for 6 months after the end of the selection process in case other vacancies that could fit their profile open up.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.