UNDP Mongolia Country Office invites individual consultants to send their applications on the assignment of Review of the National Environmental and Social Safeguards and legal environment.
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the list of attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 18:00 pm, 09 November 2021 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +08:00).
Please submit your proposal to [email protected] with subject line: Ref: IC/2021/146 – Review of the National Environmental and Social Safeguards and legal environment.
Recommended Presentation of Offer:
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link)
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template attached;
- Duly completed and signed CV or P11 Form, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number);
- A brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment;
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price in MNT, supported by a breakdown of costs, as per template provided.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration
- Post is advertised for local nationals only, currently residing in Mongolia.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.
Terms of Reference
Confirmation of Interest and Availability
General Terms and Conditions
To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.