UNDP is looking for a National Consultant to Develop training of trainers on Vietnamese Legal Code.
The objectives of this assignment are:
- To develop a training of trainer materials of the Vietnamese Legal Code. The training materials will be used to conduct trainings of trainers for those who will take responsible for doing the Codification, updating the legal regulations from their respective agencies to the Vietnamese Legal Code.
- The training materials will be also used for training the legal communicators on how to use it to get legal information.
- The TOT materials will be pretested for finalization and uploaded at the MOJ website, Vietnamese Legal Code Website, and other communication channels. Officials, students, and individuals of interest can study the Vietnamese legal code by themselves to raise awareness and perform their work better.
The following approaches should be considered during performing the assignment:
1) Ensuring gender sensitiveness: Due to the nature of the project and the gender and development approach, gender equality and gender sensitiveness aspects should be mainstreamed in the developed training materials and training delivering.
2) Participatory and learner-centered approaches: The training materials should be developed to help trainers to perform their tasks more efficiently. A participatory and learner-centered approaches as well as skill-based training method should be employed and expressed clearly in the training materials.
The assignment will be carried out by one national technical consultant. The successful consultant is expected to be responsible to develop a training of trainer materials on the Vietnamese Legal Code.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs financial proposals and other documents following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
Email: [email protected]
with notification by email (without attachment) to: [email protected] that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 10 November 2021 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.
Letter of Interest and Availability
To help us track our procurement effort, please indicate in your email where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this tender/procurement notice.