What about the many lives who cannot speak? Together, we can bring about faster change for animals. Help us build a more Humane world.
Threshold is expanding into The Springs! We’re an org that empowers Americans by connecting them with ideas that matter. As an Advocate at Threshold Giving, you’ll stand at the forefront of our fundraising strategy, motivating the public on key issues from our kiosks, at events, and out in the communities we serve. Our organizers are canvassing and speaking to issues that matter. Why canvass, you ask? Because it works! We operate independent of the mass media, and bring a simple, unifying message to animal lovers across the country.
The funds we’ve raised helped to deliver $1.4 million in emergency nonprofit grants given to help animal welfare organizations weather the challenging economic impact of COVID-19.
Threshold Giving is leading the fight against animal cruelty. You’ll gain valuable experience while also doing something that matters.
Earn $25 an hour guaranteed, plus bonus and benefits as you raise awareness and funds to help end animal cruelty! Our teams work closely together and are collaborative and inclusive by nature.
- Strong communication skills
- Genuine passion for helping animals
- A strong desire to directly engage with members of your community on these issues
- Must possess laptop/PC and reliable internet
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- $25 an hour minimum plus performance bonuses
- Fundraising a MUST!
- Paid Time Off
- Per semester tuition reimbursement for current students
- Benefits after 90 days (Medical)
- Paid Virtual training and in-person training 3 days in Denver!
- Opportunities for advancement
We also offer:
- Flexible schedules
- An unbeatable workplace culture composed of people who are passionate about changing the world.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.