Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Support the day-to-day operations of our Lebanon Office and act as our operations person, ensuring compliance with local regulations for non-profit organizations.
- Be responsible for accounts payable and banking: Administer payments and bank transactions, oversee reimbursement processes and update the ongoing general ledger.
- Prepare monthly payroll in Lebanon in collaboration when necessary with our headquarters in Germany: Plan for taxes and social security according to Lebanese laws.
- Lead in project controlling and budget monitoring through close monitoring and reporting of Lebanon-related project spending, and plan ahead of time budgets and office needs.
- Be responsible for documentation and filing: Maintain accounting and personnel-related documentation in an orderly and systematic fashion (both digitally and physically).
- Support the recruitment of new employees and interns, prepare their contracts, and lead their onboarding.
- Support the logistics of the office.
- Support the fundraising efforts with the revision of the budgets and the HR planning.
Your set of skills:
- You have between 2-5 years of experience in the field of finance and have finalized a professional diploma or master’s degree.
- You are familiar with standard processes in financial and HR management in Lebanon.
- You are an organized and detail-oriented self-starter and able to work independently.
- You are fluent in Arabic and business English and are proficient with the G-Suite and Microsoft Office Package, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- You share the vision of free education worldwide for refugees and underserved communities.
How to apply
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail, to r**[email protected]** with the subject “**OFO+your name”**. Include your cover letter, CV, and possible starting date in English in a single PDF file.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.