Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
Cards and Merchant Solutions is the largest dual issuer of Visa and MasterCard products and holds the position of #1 market share in Canada. TD Consumer and Business credit cards are distributed nationally, leveraging our retail
distribution network, direct response channels and key cobrand partnerships including Aeroplan. TD is a leader in direct to consumer affinity marketing by way of MBNA’s hundreds of partnerships with financial institutions, retailers,
non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations, including private label financing. As a trusted business partner, TD Merchant Solutions offers a full range of payment processing solutions and payment innovation for all types of businesses, including some of Canada’s largest retailers. The Merchant Delivery team is a division within TD Merchant Solutions that manages the Point of Sale inventory supply chain, installations and services including technical support for onsite Technicians
Ready to dive in? We are looking for a motivated Operations Officer with strong data entry skills and attention to detail. We need a stand out colleague who will hit the ground running. Reporting to the Manager of Installation and Support Services on Merchant Solutions Team. The incumbent’s primary responsibilities
will be to dispatch, chase, support, and close the installation and Service tickets with in our Installation and Support Services Call Centre.
Activities include but not limited to:
- Provide courteous, efficient, and professional customer service to ensure inquiries, problems and issues are
resolved promptly and effectively
- Ensure change activities are performed on time, minimizing risk to the service/business environment
- Identify, resolve, or escalate service delivery issues and/or complaints
- Perform Base 24 and TMS updates
- Review\\Dispatch service calls\\work orders with accuracy to assigned service providers
- Update service call tickets with relevant information from service providers or internal departments as required
- Follow up with service providers for any service calls outside of our Service Level Agreement
- Vendor Management – Monitor Service Calls and Work orders to completion
- Review closure requests to ensure all work requirements are met and noted accurately
Busy? Yes, but never bored.
We support think time, creativity and the value of connecting with in-house experts and outside networks.
Things get busy, so we work smartly. There’s a big appetite to craft and raise the bar in this role and to progress your
own career and professional future at TD.
What can you bring to TD?
Tell us about your most relevant experience, credentials and knowledge for this role, as well as these essential
requirements and attributes:
- Attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- The ability to operate under tight deadlines in a fast
paced call centre
- Knowledge of Point of Sales systems would be
- Perform Base 24 and TMS updates (Knowledge of
MFOCUS, BASE 24 and TMS would be preferred )
- Call Centre Environment requires agents to work rotating 8 hour shifts within Business Hours. Business hours are 7
days a week, 8:30am – 10:00pm including Holidays.
- Bilingual (English\\French) Preferred
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Category – Primary
TD Commercial Banking
1111 Flint Road
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.