With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the People & Culture (P&C) Business Partner, you will play a crucial role in the execution of the HR Transformation Strategy. Partnering with Client Business Leaders in support of strategic business objectives, you will advise and coach executives, managers and employees in all elements of employee life cycle. You will work collaboratively with P&C Centres of Expertise, the Operational Effectiveness unit and the P&C Executive office to deliver integrated HR solutions, including workforce planning, performance management, talent transformation, management and leadership development, digitalisation, and all issues related to the rhythm of the P&C business.
This position will support World Vision International (WVI) senior leaders in aligning people strategies, goals and priorities with our global strategy, Our Promise Going Further. You will encourage the use of innovative People Management/OD resources, tools and practices to reinforce and positively change beliefs, attitudes, operating models and structure of organizations to facilitate the delivery of Our Promise.
- Bachelor degree from a college or university and four or more years of related human resources experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five to eight years’ experience in HR Business Partnering or related high level specialist role.
- Strong consultation skills and experience influencing and interacting with senior leaders.
- Outstanding people and client relationship skills. Proficient in coaching, mediating, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, analysis, and problem solving.
- Strong business acumen in multi-national environment preferred.
- Professional certificate in HR/OD/ Management preferred.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date 05 July 2022.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.