Aid Gate Organization (AGO)
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Demonstrable experience producing high-quality still images and short films/videos, which were made for the purpose of communicating vulnerable families’ perspectives. The applicant must be able to submit a video portfolio for review.
- Experience in conducting work in a culturally sensitive and ethical manner.
- Excellent understanding of Humanitarian work and Data protection.
- Previous strong experience working with other aid agencies, including local organizations.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, and video editing software such as Adobe Premiere.
- Must have a professional camera such as a Sony A7SIII/A7RIII/Canon 5DMK4 or similar. They must also have professional sound equipment and camera gear.
- Attention to detail and deadline-oriented.
- Superior organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and to take initiative with a positive attitude.
- At least one years of Photography experience is required. Previous NGO experience is a distinct advantage.
- The ability to communicate effectively with children and adults, local authorities and other partners, and express oneself in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to work in unstable, uncertain environments, independently and in a team
- Good command of English language is a bonus
How To Apply
Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to [email protected], Subject line must read: Photographer-Baiji
- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements may not be considered
- the CVs received after closing date may not be considered.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of communication and writing skills.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.