ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross) - Baghdad
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Education and Professional Experience required:
- Command of English and/or French;
- University degree or advanced technical certificate or equivalent;
- Fluent Computer proficiency;
- 2 years’ experience in the same field of activity.
How To Apply
How to Apply: All qualified and interested candidates should forward their applications with a detailed updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating email and phone contacts with a minimum of two professional references, a cover letter stating why you think you have the necessary skills and qualifications for the said job opportunity and your salary expectations. Clearly marked to ([email protected]) with subject line: SURNAME First Name/ Vacancy tittle.
- Applications will only be accepted with valid residency and work permit in Iraq.
- The successful candidate will undergo a three months’ probation period.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
NB: If you have not heard from us by a Month of receiving your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
ICRC DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, OR PROCESSING).
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.