The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is an indigenous, non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening. CCCRN has established a formidable presence in Nigeria. With the headquarters in Federal Capital Territory and field offices in its operational states, CCCRN built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Kwara / Niger
Reports To: Procurement Specialist
- The Procurement Officer will manage local vendors and service providers to ensure timely and efficient delivery of goods or performance which are critical to successful project implementation.
- S/he will provide guidance to project staff on procurement practices and market forces affecting the quality and prices of goods and services.
- Support the procurement Specialist in dealing with inquiries and requests for information from both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that records are easily accessible when needed for both internal and external Audits, including procurement documents, like tender, quotation, market assessment, Contracts and derogations, and Project related documents.
- Handle compiling procurement, legal or administrative requirements and regulations
- Archiving finished data/records
- Proper documentation & maintenance of procurement-related documents in sequential arrangement and label.
- Assist the procurement team as required.
- Assist with market surveys to ensure prices are competitiveness
- Organize supplier related documents as a database
- Procures materials and services at the state level in compliance with CCCRN procurement policy and procedure
- Ensures quality, quantity, and timely delivery of procured materials and timely completion of contracts at all levels.
- Assesses price and availability of materials in the surrounding towns to enable local purchases.
- Ensures purchase requisition (PR) forms are filled accurately and timely.
- Provides local materials and services price information to programs.
- Handles PR tracking for all PRs that are sent to the official process.
- Perform other duties as required by supervision.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.A / B.Sc in Supply Chain Management or other related fields of studies
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC working experience in procurement.
- Good communication, time management, work under stress and deadlines.
- Accountability and Creative Problem Solving
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience of strong coordination skills
- Ability to perform work of confidential nature and handle a large volume of work.
- Good command of MS Package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of spoken & written English.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2022 (Midnight).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information and Notice
- Candidates are encouraged to click on the link above, complete the form and submit their CV / Resume and Cover Letter.
- Please indicate the location from the options in the drop-down on the form.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.