Every employee of IRI is responsible for carrying out the Mission of IRI and demonstrating the Core Values in their day-to-day operations. The Core Values, which are IRI’s foundational building blocks include:
Excellence– We believe in quality results delivered by investing in people. Freedom– We believe in exploration and experimentation to be agile and responsive. Respect- We believe in trust, empathy and empowering people. Teamwork- We believe in diversity, inclusion and the power of global collaboration. Transparency– We believe in open communication and clear decision-making. Accountability- We believe in personal responsibility as the foundation of success.
The Program Associate is the entry level position for program work at IRI and provides administrative and programmatic support for current and developing programs in the Europe region.
- Undergraduate degree in political science, international relations or related field.
- 0 to 1 years of experience in international development or related field.
- Excellent writing, research, and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills and an interest in project management.
- Demonstrated academic and/or professional experience with the Western Balkans and/or Turkey preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities:
- Assist with procurement actions to support project operations and activities, including contracts and payments.
- Support efforts to monitor project spending and projecting costs.
- Assist with the development of program monitoring, evaluation, and learning tools, as well as writing reports for donors.
- Update program databases and internal trackers.
- Review and edit weekly highlights from field offices.
- Compile weekly reports from field offices.
- Support IRI’s communication strategy by updating program summaries and other outreach materials (i.e. blogs, social media posts, etc.).
- Provide logistical support for meetings and events.
- Conduct research and analysis to support different programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to apply
Please submit resume and cover letter to the company website: Program Associate – Europe | Job Opportunities (ultipro.com)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.