Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Carnegie Europe, the European policy research center of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, is seeking to fill a full-time program manager position for Carnegie’s European Democracy Hub initiative based in its Brussels office. This post is related to European democracy and human rights policies. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing, implementing and expanding this initiative.
Key responsibilities will include
- supporting project deliverables and procedures;
- providing assistance for outreach activities including arranging travel and accommodations,
- organizing private and public events and meetings;
- assisting in the management of project budgets;
- and generally helping with day-to-day coordination and planning efforts.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- at least five years of relevant working experience,
- a clear interest in European and international affairs,
- and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A background in European democracy issues would be considered a strong asset.
- The position requires fluency in English (working-level French and/or Dutch desirable); flexibility; time management and organizational skills; the ability to work well independently and as part of a team; Microsoft Office skills; and a university degree.
Located in Brussels, Carnegie Europe offers a competitive benefits package and salary commensurate with experience. This position will start as soon as possible. Please apply via the Carnegie Endowment website by providing a copy of your CV/Resume and a cover letter that clearly explains why you are interested in working for Carnegie Europe and outlines relevant work relevant professional experience in the field of event organization.
The Carnegie Endowment maintains a strong commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected group.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.