Women for Women International
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in relevant fields, preferably within INGOs sector and at least 1 year at a supervisory level.
- Ability to understand the needs of WfWI’s targeted groups.
- Demonstrate ability to supervise and motivate a team of people through a participatory and enabling management style.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of gender issues and proven commitment to addressing gender inequalities in all key areas of responsibility.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and experience in training and facilitations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and good report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as a part of a team.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, and under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to travel around the country as required.
- High level of fluency in English, Kurdish, Arabic (speaking, reading, writing).
- Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and email applications.
This position will be working directly with female participants/beneficiaries, so female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must submit an updated CV to:[email protected] with mentioning “Program Officer” in the Subject line.
Only motivated applications that meet the required qualifications will be contacted.
Application deadline is: May 16, 2022
* CV’s shared via links or sent with the wrong subject lines will not be considered.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.