Caritas Czech Republic (CCR)
Caritas Czech Republic (CCR) is a non-profit organization that operates abroad, in the context of humanitarian aid and development cooperation. It is a respected member of the international network, Caritas Internationalis, and Caritas Europa. Its foreign activities focus on the health and social sectors and on developing livelihood for the local population and education of children and adults.
To Support the sustainable return of inhabitants to Ayadhiya town, Galzal Giow village, and Kaser Al-Mehrab village in Tel Afar District through a hands-on vocational training programme for unemployed returnees designed to provide the necessary skills to improve their employment prospects in construction and related sectors CCR is looking for qualified Project Assistant. The position will be responsible to support overall implementation of the project covering administrative and technical aspects of the action.
- Assist in implementation of project activities in accordance with the work plan;
- Support Project team in facilitating vocational trainings, apprenticeship and job placement activities
- Prepare administrative documents, collect and compile inputs to documents;
- Draft routine correspondence for project implementation;
- Prepare inputs to implementation processes such as recruitment of Master Trainers, procurement and contracting;
- Assist in procurement processes for conference/seminar services or other procurement actions foreseen in projects;
- Administer contracts with service providers, interpreters and experts;
- Collect, compile and organise background materials, documents and other materials for meetings;
- Compile project reports;
- Prepare inputs to reports, summaries, graphs and inputs to presentations in support to various project activities;
- Compile and prepare inputs to PR materials as required;
- Support implementation of project-related communication activities;
- Perform any other duties as required.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree in related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in project administration and implementation of projects in an international organisation context;
- Experience in organisation of events and meetings;
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience in managing conflict priorities and working with tight deadlines;
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Excellent command of standard MS-office software.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the e-mail address [email protected]
The application must include a 1-page cover letter and a maximum 2-page CV.
The applications should be submitted the latest by 7-October-2021
As the subject of e-mail please insert exactly “Project Assistant ”
Note: Due to cultural consideration in project location, CCR is looking for female Project Assistant to work with female beneficiaries.
Attachments must be named as following:
Last name of applicant_ name_ name of position_CV
Last name of applicant_ name_name of position_Cover letter
NOTICE: Due to the urgency of the position, CCR reserves the right of starting the interviews with selected candidates before the closing date.
Only applications labelled correctly will be accepted for consideration. Only candidates selected to the next round will receive response from the representative of CCR. The selection procedure may be changed or cancelled anytime.
Note: This TOR was established on the basis of non-discriminatory principles in terms of age, religion, ethnicity, race and disability
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.