Caritas Czech Republic (CCR)
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree in related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in project administration and implementation of projects in an international or local non-governmental organisation, preferably in projects related to vocational training.
- Experience in organisation of events and meetings;
- Good organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience in managing priorities and working with tight deadlines;
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Excellent command of standard MS-office software.
- Excellent knowledge of Arabic, Kurdish and English will be an asset.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the e-mail address [email protected]
The application must include a 1-page cover letter and no more than 4 pages CV. Please indicate place of current residency in the CV.
The applications should be submitted the latest by 19 May 2022
As the subject of e-mail please insert exactly “Project Assistant and Full Name”
Attachments must be named as following:
Last name of applicant_ name_ name of position_CV
Last name of applicant_ name_name of position_Cover letter
NOTICE: Due to the urgency of the position, CCR reserves the right of starting the interviews with selected candidates before the closing date.
Only applications labelled correctly will be accepted for consideration. Only candidates selected to the next round will receive response from the representative of CCR. The selection procedure may be changed or cancelled anytime.
Note: This TOR was established on the basis of non-discriminatory principles in terms of age, religion, ethnicity, race and disability
Note: Due to cultural consideration in project location, CCR is looking for female Project Assistant to work with female beneficiaries.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.