Caritas Czech Republic (CCR)
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- At least 2 years of experience working with NGOs.
- An in-depth knowledge of Iraqi accounting law and practices
- Language skills: excellent English, excellent either Arabic or Kurdish with the second language on an intermediate level. Ability to write and read in both Arabic and Kurdish.
- Good organizational skills, orientation on detail
How To Apply
Qualified candidates may send their applications to the e-mail address [email protected]
The application must include a 1-page cover letter and a maximum 2-page CV.
The applications should be submitted the latest by 8 November 2021
As the subject of e-mail please insert exactly “Project Finance Officer ”
Attachments must be named as following:
Last name of applicant_ name_ name of position_CV
Last name of applicant_ name_name of position_Cover letter
NOTICE: Due to the urgency of the position, CCR reserves the right of starting the interviews with selected candidates before the closing date.
Only applications labelled correctly will be accepted for consideration. Only candidates selected to the next round will receive response from the representative of CCR. The selection procedure may be changed or cancelled anytime.
Note: This TOR was established on the basis of non-discriminatory principles in terms of sex, age, religion, ethnicity, race and disability
- Local candidates are motivated to apply and given preference
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.