Legal Clinic Network (LCN)
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree graduate
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Understanding of policy and regulations in related fields
- Have the knowledge to Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with a diverse team.
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritize tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of using own initiative and problem-solving attitude.
- Fluent English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
How To Apply
interested candidates should forward the ( c. v ) to the following Email address [email protected] deadline date 20 Dec 2021
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.