Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- University degree in Psychology, Social work, Law, International development, gender studies, or other related fields.
- At least five years of experience delivering MHPSS and GBV services in a similar context.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing a team of service providers including case managers, psychologists, mobilizers, and lawyers.
- Experience providing program design and development, program implementation, MEAL, and reporting for service delivery activities.
- Knowledge of GBV, MHPSS, protection technical standards.
- Strong belief in human rights and gender equality.
- Treats all people with respect regardless of age, gender, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, disability status, marital status and ethnicity.
- Experience leading and designing staff wellbeing programs.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to gain trust and build relationships.
- Good diplomatic and persuasion skills.
- Strong ability to work independently.
- High standard of spoken and written English; Arabic and/or Kurdish highly desirable.
- Good computer skills, experience with Google Drive
- Ability to work in a stressful setting and adapt quickly to changing environments.
- Serve as a role model and SEED ambassador at all times.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications HERE;
In order for an application to be considered valid, SEED only accepts online profiles duly completed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.