Transform Service Organization
The Purchasing Clerk supports supply chain operations within the
TransForm warehouse including order fulfillment; inventory
management and stock replenishment. The Purchasing Clerk is
responsible for executing TransForm’s purchasing process, within
the policies and procedures and consistent with the requirements for
quality, quantity and price for the participating members.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Monitors incoming pick lists and fulfills associated orders
- Responsible for managing order discrepancies with vendors
associated with warehouse stock orders
- Replenishes warehouse inventory and ensures proper
rotation and management of inventory stock levels
- Reviews back order reports and works with supply chain
team to implement risk mitigation plan.
- Works with accounts payable to resolve invoice
- Places orders required utilizing computerized software for the
daily operation of all departments including performing duties
such as receiving stock requisitions, sourcing suppliers, and
- Acts as a resource to provide information to a variety of
internal and external clients on material resources procedures and collaborates with clients on
problems with materials and/or services
- Ensures that goods have technical approval and comply with established policy and procedures to
prevent potential safety hazards and incompatibility with established standards.
- Liaises with customers to clearly understand their purchasing and supply requirements.
- Performs all job functions within the guidelines of TransForm policies and procedures
- Minimum one (1) year certificate in related field, Supply Chain Management preferred
- Up to one (1) year of experience in a fast paced material handling environment an asset
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning software an asset
- Must be able to lift 35lbs, bend, stretch, walk and stand for extended periods
- Minimal exposure to disagreeable conditions typical of an office position: exposed to stress and pressure
associated with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Must be able to travel within the Southwestern Ontario area, when required
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, when required
TransForm Shared Service Organization, a non-profit, unique, innovative, results-driven organization founded
Company: TransForm Shared
Location: Chatham, ON
(Onsite work only)
Posting Period: May 6, 2022
to May 20, 2022, closed at
Benefits: Pension, Health &
Dental, Paid Sick, Life &
Disability Insurance, Vacation
and more. Visit our website for
Scope: Internal & External
Conditions: Current business
reference checks, vulnerable
sector police clearance, and
by hospitals in the Erie St. Clair region. Our services include: information technology and
information management support, sourcing and contract management, purchasing and logistics
services, as well as project management. Our Mission is to deliver exceptional service and create new
innovative ways to support the health system by enhancing value and improving patient outcomes. If you are
service oriented, dedicated to exceeding performance expectations and interested in reaching your full
potential, TransForm is for you! We welcome and appreciate your interest in our organization. Want to know
more about TransForm?
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email a copy of your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Reference the job and where you found the job posting in the subject line of the email.
TransForm is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that
attract and retain employees. Upon request, accommodations for disabilities will be provided to support
participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess a Canadian citizenship or a permanent resident
status or work permit.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TransForm is currently not accepting applications or solicitation from recruitment agencies. Thank you for your
STAY CONNECTED TO US:
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed and Twitter for the latest job postings and news!
Collaboration Accountability Teamwork Respect
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.