VisionFund International (VFI) is financial empowerment from World Vision, a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organization devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Working together as part of World Vision – VisionFund enables impoverished households to increase their incomes and then impact communities to increase economic activity, access clean water, education and healthcare, benefit from improvements to nutrition, and provide the foundations for local economies to flourish.
Through our work, every 60 seconds a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Regional Digital Programme Manager, you will drive operational excellence in the Asia region’s Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) through the adoption of and integration with digital solutions to improve the delivery of financial services. You will work closely with MFI Project Managers and IT departments to achieve Digital transformation goals.
You will also work closely with the Global Operations & Technology team to ensure MFIs are in alignment with VFI strategy and global standards. You will champion regional needs and priorities in respect to global strategic approach and ensure implementation of such in the individual MFIs in their region.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a science or technology related discipline.
- 5+ years of MicroFinance experience, ideally in an operational / business management role (understanding the needs and opportunity of process and IT solutions).
- 5+ years of project management experience working to recognized PM methodologies. Qualification in a recognized PM discipline preferred.
- Experience of leading a number of successful microfinance/banking systems implementations, in Asia.
- Extensive project experience within a Financial Services context, including elements of people, processes and platforms.
- Extensive Digital Finance / Innovation experience including one of: credit, savings, data, accounting.
- Mobile Money / Technology experience, working with a project that has developed / implemented mobile money and automated financial service solutions.
- Proficiency (both speaking and writing) in English is a must; Other languages (particularly French) is a preference.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel internationally up to 25 % of the time.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 05 NOV 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
*Preferred position location: Philippines. Other locations: Myanmar, Sri Lanka, India, Mongolia or Vietnam where VF/WVI is registered to operate.
VisionFund is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International and VisionFund International, please visit our website: www.visionfund.org.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.*
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.