CARE is looking to hire an innovative digital community relationship manager to help develop and elevate our new cryptocurrency, NFT and online gaming fundraising program to the forefront of the nonprofit sector. If you are deeply interested in the crypto and gaming worlds and have prior experience communicating 1:1 with these special influencers and audiences via Twitter and other digital platforms, this role may be for you.
This person will be joining a fundraising team of online and offline mass market fundraising experts and will work closely with CARE’s marketing team and others to build external relationships and develop and scale these new channel opportunities for the organization. With the addition of this role, the CARE Mass and Mid Market Team will add a strength in this critical growth area for nonprofits.
Primary responsibilities will be to communicate with CARE prospects in these specific areas while building a larger prospect list to position CARE as an organization eager and ready to partner in unique fundraising opportunities – think Sales and Relationship Manager. Tasks will range from researching and introducing prospects to CARE via 1:1 direct messaging, building awareness of CARE’s unique position in the market, proposing partnership opportunities that align with their interests and CARE’s mission, and executing those opportunities while cultivating long-term relationships.
- Gaming Fundraiser Management: organize future streaming fundraising events, identify new gamer leads and cultivate existing relationships, and managing CARE’s digital gaming presence across multiple platforms.
- NFT Auction and Fundraising: identifying and cultivating prospects, including influencers and public figures, to partner with CARE on NFT giving opportunities.
- Crypto Fundraising: identifying and executing crypto fundraising opportunities across care.org, paid media and potential and current crypto donor cultivation.
- Strong digital communication skills and understanding of social media tools, specifically in Twitter
- Experience or working knowledge of the broader gaming, NFT and cryptocurrency space – you know the language and tendencies of these communities
- Ability to “sell” through written communications (introductions, awareness building, solicitation, etc.) to both cold leads and existing supporters
- Passionate and enthusiastic fundraiser or digital salesperson with demonstrated ability to build and maintain successful supporter relationships online
- Proficiency in fundraising CRMs or donor database management; Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Proven self-starter with experience in building a new strategy/program from the ground up with an innovative mentality to stay relevant in an ever-evolving space
- Strong written and oral communication abilities. Produce compelling and supporter-centric communications and articulate impact to supporters
- Collaborative team player able to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Willingness to develop a strong understanding of the mission and messaging of CARE USA
How to apply
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CAREUSA&cws=52&rid=6046
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at [email protected]
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
The closing date for this posting, if listed, is approximate. Job postings may be removed from CARE’s career website at any time.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.