This position is for a full-time research coordinator interested in establishing or continuing a career in clinical research. Our clinical trials focus on treatments and or vaccines for combating infectious diseases. Our current focus is on COVID-19 trials.
- Recruits and screens participants by phone or email and schedules appointments for in clinic visits for COVID studies.
- Alerts security of participants scheduled visits through use of passage point.
- Observes and records data from participants.
- Enters data from source documents into specific study data base systems such as Emmes and MedidataRave.
- Performs QC on data collected while entering data to assure accuracy.
- Reaches out to staff with discrepancies found in the data collection to better manage quality assurance.
- Maintains study charts in designated locked room or cabinets.
- Assists in clinic setting by taking vital signs and collecting blood specimens.
- Maintains research clinics cleanliness and stock supply.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- BLS training.
- Strong science/medical terminology background.
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply via Recruiter
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.