Arkansas Children's Hospital
)and search the “Find Jobs” report.
Please see job description for details.
Assists with field operations including set-up and retrieval of environmental and industrial hygiene and radioactive equipment, hazardous materials pick-up and delivery to storage. Investigates environmental concerns/complaints. Calibrates, set-up and provides maintenance of equipment.
Related Field – No experience required
2. Set-up and operate industrial hygiene and indoor air quality monitoring equipment and provide laboratory or direct reading results to Director of EHS for further investigation or follow-up as needed.
3. Collect all chemical, universal, radioactive, pharmaceutical, and electronic waste from departments, deliver to, and properly store in approved storage containers. Pickup and/or complete waste documentation and order necessary supplies and equipment to accomplish this task.
4. Conducts RAM contamination audits of Laboratory equipment and prepares radioactive materials for shipment and delivery to hospital and research users using protocols developed by the RSO.
5. Prepares equipment for recalibration shipment, and certification requesting RAA from vendors.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.