SAS Automotive Service company is looking to hire great talents within the Sales department to cover the Sales Consultant role in Sulaimaniyah, as in the below Requirements:
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Ensures providing outstanding customer service through proper greeting, friendly approach and offering all the possible help for customers and potential customers.
· Maintains updated & good knowledge of SAS car models and services, prices, promotions and any other details to be informed to customers.
· Describes the vehicles details in terms of their types, features, models, options, accessories and keeps updated with an in-depth knowledge of competing vehicles and is capable of benchmarking them according to their performance, style, power and other terms in order to encourage the customer to take actions.
· Approves test drives through completing the appropriate procedures and negotiates sales prices, trade-in prices and facilitate the financial arrangements of sales.
· Ensures all closing deals are according to the SAS’s policies and procedures.
· Establishes and maintains relations with all internal and external parties and business partners
· To increase SAS sales and market share.
· Assists in providing information to customers regarding financing options for vehicles.
· Follows up on all issues related to selling SAS vehicles and resolving issues related to overcoming customers objections or misconceptions.
· Prepares reports related to all sales transactions, progress, follow up and other issues.
· Performs any related task as requested by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications for Sales Consultant:
• Experience in Sales.
• Competency in English- Kurdish and Arabic.
• Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software.
• Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations.
• Fast learner and quick thinker
• Passionate about sales
• Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.