Senior Analyst – Telecommunications
Cullen International is the leading provider of regulatory information in the communications sector, serving over 270 key market players and public organisations internationally.
We are recruiting a talented individual to our telecommunication team that follows, analyses and explains EU and national telecoms regulation. You should have proven knowledge of and experience with the European regulatory framework on electronic communications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- monitoring and reporting on EU and national political and regulatory developments of electronic communications regulation;
- developing new research;
- answering enquiries from clients in industry and regulatory authorities;
- providing formal and informal briefings to clients and colleagues;
- promoting Cullen International and marketing its services to clients and prospects.
Selection criteria include:
- a minimum of five years’ experience of working in an EU regulatory/public policy role in the telecoms sector;
- excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to actively build a network among policymakers and stakeholders in Brussels;
- confident manner and very strong presentation skills;
- ability to write and speak clearly and to the point about technical and complex issues;
- strong project management skills;
- ability to take responsibility for developing new research;
- willingness to travel;
- demonstrable knowledge of the European regulatory framework on electronic communications;
- a university degree in a relevant subject;
- fluency in written and spoken English.
We are looking for a hardworking, professional person with the ability to work independently.
What we offer you in return:
- the opportunity to enhance your experience and skills by working in one of the best regulatory teams in the industry;
- an attractive and competitive remuneration package and the freedom of flexible working arrangements;
- a rewarding and challenging multi-cultural environment in which to work;
- the chance to increase your knowledge in telecoms regulation but also in competition law, digital economy and media regulations.
Please send your letter of application before 10 November by email to: [email protected].
Please send us examples of your written work that you have produced in recent months together with your CV.
Don’t forget to mention unjobvacancies.com when applying.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.