ISDB: Islamic Development Bank
This role is responsible for providing operational support to the itfc People Development activities, initiatives, and systems including Learning & Development, Performance Development, Staff Engagement, Staff Promotion, and Succession Management in adherence to current policies and procedures.
- Administer the end-to-end staff engagement platform, including communications and campaigns, maintaining the employee database, monitoring adherence to standard protocols, and report on the progress of surveys and results.
- Administer the performance system in itfc from maintaining employee database to goal setting and performance reviews or check-ins. Provide training and development to all users, both staff and managers, on the performance system.
- Report status on the progress of the performance development activities.
- Generate and prepare annual performance reports for calculation of staff merit increases and/or incentives.
Learning & Development
- Support the preparation of L&D Strategies, annual L&D plans, and budgeting.
- Administer the Learning Experience Platform from maintaining the employee database to ensuring different learning paths are properly mapped in alignment to approved L&D plans.
- Assist in the successful implementation of training and professional development activities of itfc employees in itfc according to the approved L&D Plan to make the most out of people’s talents and help teams develop to their full potential through different L&D interventions and programs.
- Prepare all payments related to People Development activities.
- Support the process of conducting the Staff Promotion, Staff Performance Appeals, Succession Management (HIPO) activities in itfc in adherence to current policies and procedures.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition & Total Rewards to ensure synergy between both teams and reliable backup on HRIS systems, including SAP and other related activities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelors/Graduate Degree
- CIPD, SHRM Certification, or any HR Certification is preferred
- English is compulsory
- Arabic/French is preferable
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com you saw this job posting.