SWEDO-The Swedish Development Aid Organization
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, information management, data science or other technical degrees, MA is preferred;
- Minimum Five years of professional experience in information management, data analysis and creation of information products for humanitarian and development programs;
- Experience in developing beneficiaries’ data collection and beneficiaries tracking systems
- Experience in using Office package, ODK, KOBO, experience in mapping tools preferred
- Fluency in Arabic and English Languages;
- Knowledge and familiarity with datasets developed by the humanitarian community in Iraq;
- Knowledge of technical surveys for livelihood assessment.
How To Apply
Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to [email protected], Subject line must read:
S-IR–VA-22011, Senior Monitoring and Information Officer
Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements o received after closing date may not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of communication and writing skills.
SWEDO organization has a zero-tolerance policy of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) on SWEDO staff members, employees or any other persons engaged and controlled by SWEDO Contractors, this include any kind of sexual harassment, and discrimination. The staff members and all contract type holders shall protect against and prevent sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA). All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.