St. Gallen Endowment for Prosperity through Trade (Global Trade Alert)
- Independently monitoring trade and industrial policy interventions implemented by a portfolio of countries and entering these into the GTA database
- Reviewing GTA database entries before publication including feedback to other team members
- Coordinating efforts with other team members to ensure comprehensive coverage
- Other activities related to quality control and coverage of the database
- You are familiar and interested in trade and industrial policy with some knowledge of the legislative framework in Europe, Latin America, or MENA
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience related to trade- or industrial policy
- You have completed a master’s degree in a relevant social science field
- You are proficient in English and one of the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, or Norwegian
- You have excellent communication, reporting and drafting skills in English
- You can independently organise your work from a remote location
Do not forget to mention that you found this job ad on the UNJOBVACANCIES Jobsite!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.