Al-Mesalla Organization for Human Resources Development
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Previous experience of conducting capacity building and social cohesion activities/ ToT and development of training modules.
- Good technical knowledge on Child Protection and child rights issues, human right in alignment with Al-Mesalla’s standards;
- Experience in providing services to displaced population, minorities, returnees, faith and religious leaders or conflict affected populations.
- Good technical knowledge on life skills and peace building and Mosul society.
- Experience of working with Government and/or local and international organizations.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in peace building, sociology or related area of study
- Fluency in English and Arabic languages
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with different civic actors
- Experience in managing trainings in multi-cultural/ethic audience
- Strong oral presentation skills to stimulate lively discussion and facilitation of training on conflict prevention, peace building, including confidence building issues with tangible results taking into account the local context
- Strong experience working with stakeholders in Iraq, especially in Anbar governorate
How To Apply
Al-Mesalla implements an equal employment opportunity policy
and our recruitment process is based on merit.
Applicants and/or successful interview
candidates (both internal and external) are not required to pay any fees at any
stage of the recruitment process.
Al-Mesalla is an Equal Opportunity Employer Al-Mesalla considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
NOTE:- Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements or received after closing date will not be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Due to the urgency, Al -Mesala reserves the right to recruit any suitable candidates before the above-mentioned deadline
How TO APPLY
While this vacancy is open to both Internals and Externals, priority shall be given to qualified Internal applicants.
Please submit your CV and a Cover letter as a PDF or WORD to ([email protected]), other formats rather than PDF or WORD will consider corrupted and will lead to neglect application.
subject : Social Cohesion Trainer – Ramadi
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.