Terms of References
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Educational Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Social Work or other Social Science related field.
- Professional Experience:
- Ability to communicate in a highly professional manner with beneficiaries, community members, and partners.
- Able to complete required reporting and documentation within the set deadlines.
- Highly motivated, creative, and compassionate person who is dedicated to ensuring that models of best practice are utilized.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Kurdish and Arabic
- Good team player; able to take direction and work collaboratively with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment.
- Ability to promote the values of equality, non-discrimination, and human rights for all.
Reporting and Supervision
Reports to: Assistant Project Manager for GBV
- Ensure that confidentiality is always maintained when sharing data and information about persons of concern;
- Work with the Harikar/UNHCR protection team in a cooperative and collaborative manner;
- Maintain cooperative relationships with partners;
- Maintain high professional and ethical standard when both on and off duty, including upholding the principles and practices set out in the Code of Conduct and adhering to international standards;
- Seek guidance and technical support when needed with “Do no harm” principle being the priority at all times.
- All Harikar staff must be committed to the Core Humanitarian Principles as well as the Core Humanitarian Standards in Accountability and Quality Management
- All Harikar policies and guidelines are an integral part of this Job Description and must be implemented, e.g.:
- Harikar operational guidelines and Policies.
- Guideline prevention of corruption.
- Guideline on PSEA.
- Harikar Code of Conduct
- Child Safeguarding
How To Apply
To apply click the below link:
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.