Qatar Charity is an International non-governmental charitable organization founded in Qatar in 1992 under the provisions of the law that governs the establishment of charitable associations and private institutions of the State of Qatar. QC has presence in 63 countries out of which 31 country offices. QC work in 8 development sectors and 7 humanitarian sectors.
**Please note: Only Moroccan citizens are eligible for this position
The Sponsorship Supervisor is responsible for studying cases by following the methodology of social research. He is also responsible for overseeing the provision of approved services to those who deserve it in accordance with the highest professional standards. The Sponsorship Supervisor also provides information and reporting on his achievements and the beneficiaries he supervises in accordance with the mechanisms for collecting, preserving and distributing information and reports in Qatar.
· Fully comply with all the policies, regulations and procedures in force with Qatar Charitable.
· To be aware of the social, political and economic reality of the society in which he works, and to ensure that his customs, traditions and customs are respected.
· Direct supervision of 500 guaranteed and full briefing of their places of residence, educational and health institutions and social environment.
· Preparing studies for social situations within his geographical field, in accordance with the social research methodology adopted.
· Continue preparing case files in accordance with the lists of documents required by the Association, and ensure the accuracy, validity and validity of all documents submitted.
· Maintaining the confidentiality of information on the cases it is studying, and the full obligation not to use such information except within the purely professional limits assigned to it.
· Supervising the provision of the required services for 500 sponsors in accordance with the general framework of social supervision followed in Qatar charity, and in accordance with the time plan adopted by the office’s social welfare officer.
· Make home visits to 500 guaranteed at least once a year, and when needed and report according to the models and mechanisms followed.
· Preparing individual reports for 500 sponsored by categories and in accordance with the approved periodical to complete these reports, and ensuring that all the data contained in the reports are up-to-date and accurate.
· Provide communication data with or access 500 sponsored at any moment, whether for follow-up purposes to determine their needs, monitoring or evaluation.
· Preparing completion reports for various activities carried out for 500 sponsored according to schedules and in accordance with approved budgets and models.
· Provide reports and information on the 500 sponsored upon request, either from the Office or from Headquarters.
· Cooperation and coordination with all bail supervisors of the Office to prepare and implement the periodic (weekly/monthly) action plan under the supervision of the office’s social welfare officer.
· Immediately report any problem that may hinder its functioning and initiate proposals for appropriate solutions in a timely manner.
· Contribute to mobilizing financial and in-kind resources for the benefit of those in the work area in accordance with the administrative and financial policies and systems adopted in this area.
· Connecting communication with old sponsored of the sponsorship program to his work area, checking their conditions and reporting them according to the approved report form.
· Review, scrutinize and adopt the supervisors’ proposals for the rehabilitation and empowerment of future foster workers to cease their sponsorship within their areas of work.
· Continue to connect communication with sponsored graduates of the sponsorship program, and submit a plan proposal to take advantage of their material and moral potential.
· Follow-up the file of coordination and cooperation with various international and local actors and all relevant supporting actors working in the areas of social welfare within his field of work.
· Implement the required additional activities and tasks in accordance with the policies and procedures adopted.
· Arabic, English and French language Proficiency is mandatory- writing, speaking, reading.
· University degree in social service.
· At least three years of experience in social supervision.
· Age 25 to 45.
· Mastery of computer use, especially major electronic office programs.
· High social media capabilities.
· Time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
To apply: please send your C.V to [email protected],** Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.