Job Title: Supply Chain Management ERP Implementation Advisor
Job Type: Regular, Full Time
Reports To: Regional Supply Chain Manager (dotted line to GSCM ERP Implementation Manager)
Job Location: Regional position, work location flexible
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
CRS is implementing an Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning system, called “Insight” within the agency. The web-based, real-time system will help to give more visibility and controls of daily operations. The Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) Unit is working closely with the Project Insight team, which leads the overall project and IT management of the roll-out, to implement Insight where it’s needed and to support and train CRS supply chain staff who will use the software.
We are looking for a SCM ERP Implementation Advisor to help us manage the Supply Chain aspects of our ERP system implementation. The SCM ERP Advisor will be instrumental in the preparation, implementation, and support of Insight. The SCM ERP Implementation Advisor will be fully responsible for the implementation of Insight SCM modules in WARO which includes 1) collecting data for Insight configuration and liaising with HQ GSCM to ensure proper configuration, including participating in system testing; 2) strengthening supply chain organizational structures and processes for certain complex countries, as preparation for go-live (a part of the Supply Chain Transformation for Excellence Project [STEP Up]); 3) training relevant supply chain, operations, and programming staff on the supply chain modules in Insight to ensure that they are ready for go-live; 4) supporting CPs on collection of transactional data to prepare a ready to use system after go-live 5) provide hypercare support to countries that are live in Insight and implement “train the trainer” exercises to expand the pool of support experts in the agency.
This position requires an independent self- motivated and analytical individual who can work with varying domestic and international stakeholders. The position reports to the Regional Technical Advisor for Supply Chain Management
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage SCM workstream tasks within the project workplan to make sure that all staff at the country program can deliver on technical, functional, and training deadlines, and that all roll-out activities are well coordinated.
- Be the primary point of contact between the regional office and GSCM and the Insight PMO for all SCM aspects of the Insight deployment planning and implementation.
- Responsible for regular updates on project status, challenges, and solutions to regional, Insight, and GSCM teams.
Data Collection, Configuration, and System Preparation
- Review CP’s SCM operations in their entirety, organization structures, processes, vision and business needs in order to recommend process improvements and design solutions and create an action plan to implement all needed activities before system go-live. Conduct STEP Up Activities for relevant complex countries. Support CPs as they work through their action plans.
- Collect data on key local design elements and structure, as well as all relevant transactional documents. Work with the GSCM team to ensure correct configuration for each CP.
- Participate as a reviewer and SME in the preparation of policies, procedures, and guidelines, based on system needs and key organizational changes, to support system implementation.
Training and Hypercare Coordination
- Liaise between Global Supply Chain Management, Project Insight Project Management team, and all relevant CP staff to ensure common understanding of proposed system designs, associated training requirements, and potential for errors or need for intensive support (hypercare) during go-live.
- Organize onsite and remote training for the field staff in coordination with the Insight Change Management team
- Leading up to formal trainings, organize and facilitate meetings, and presentations to sensitize, educate, and prepare staff for Insight
- Provide trainings for country program SCM staff.
- Ensure quality hypercare support is consistently applied.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with application end-users and management to continuously improve their user experience
- Provide ongoing support for the technical aspects of Insight
- Perform all other job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, International Development, or related discipline required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Seven years related experience, with at least two years international experience required. Demonstrated experience implementing and/or supporting Finance and Supply chain applications required. Experience with Oracle applications preferred.
- Experience with an international development organization preferred.
- Experience with Finance and Supply Chain business processes within Non- Governmental Organizations preferred
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and travel across various time zones.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint or other means of enterprise-level electronic information sharing systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong presentation, facilitation, training, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision
- Strong strategic, analytical, organizational, and systems thinking skills with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented. Ability to be effective with minimal supervision
Required Language Skills: English and French
Travel Required: Must be willing to travel up to 40%
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
How to apply
How to Apply: Application URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=amFzb24uaG9rZS41NTYyMy4zODMwQGNhdGhvbGljcmVsaWVmLmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.