Mission of The French Red Cross
The French Red Cross (FRC) is operational in Northern Iraq since 2013, especially in Dohuk, Ninewah and Erbil governorates so far; expansion of activities in Babil, Missan, Wassit and Souleymania governorates are currently being initiated. Initially focused on the influx of Syrian refugees, then on the IDP crisis and the challenging displacements and returns of population, FRC provides assistance in a range of sectors including WASH, livelihoods, shelter and relief. Current programming includes WASH (including COVID-19 response), Livelihoods (cash), and Disasters Preparedness and Disasters Reduction whilst opportunities to engage into Health thematic will also be explored in 2021. Mainstreaming of the capacity building of the Iraqi Red Crescent (IRCS) in its daily work is also a main priority.
Purpose of job
Under the supervision of the Administrative, HR and finance coordinator based, the support delegate will be in charge of the financial management and logistics of the ECHO consortium led by the French Red Cross and the consortium partners: the Iraqi Red Crescent Society and the Swedish Red Cross.
Administrative responsibilities of the expatriate
- A. Accounting management
- B. Finance management
Logistics responsibilities of the expatriate
- A. Procurement:
- B. Management of the national team:
- C. Others
Ensure logistics support in organizing and conducting ECHO project activities
Participates to other tasks of the Admin / Finance / HR when the workload allows it
Hierarchical and functional links
- The support delegate works under the direct responsibility of the Administrative, Finance & HR coordinator
- The finance delegate is in relation with the project manager, the logistic and program coordinators and their teams.
Expériences / Formation
Educational background and experiences:
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in relevant field;
- Previous knowledge of FRC and RC & RC Movement mandatory;
- Previous experience in logistics and administration or any relevant experience;
- Previous experience with ECHO is an asset,
- Communication, analysis and reporting skills;
- English mandatory (oral and written);
- Arabic is an asset (oral and written),
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills;
- Flexible and proactive;
- Patient and good teacher;
- Good relationship skills,
- Location: Bagdad – IRAK
- Length of assignment: 4 months
- Start date : January 2022
- Status: Expatriate
The French Red Cross reserves the right to fill the position before the closing date for applications.
As part of the terrorist financing and money laundering fighting system, any selected candidate may be subject to verification with our CSI Web subcontractor.
- Passport valid for more than 6 months at the moment of departure
- Up-to-date vaccination card / fitness for travel
Cliquez ici pour postuler
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email or application letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.
Veuillez indiquer dans votre candidature que vous avez consulté cette offre sur le site web unjobvacancies.com