Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Actively advise management on the group’s tax position and regional tax matters;
- Further implement and maintain the groups transfer pricing policy, ensuring appropriate group and local country documentation is in place and processes are implemented;
- Propose and implement tax optimization projects, seizing opportunities of being an international group;
- Give support in M&A transactions with respect to tax structuring and provide follow-up on any Tax DD items;
- Report follow-ups on tax compliance across the group, compiling country-by-country tax reporting, managing the effective tax rate of the group;
- Secure efficient and controlled ways of working with the regions to ensure compliance and timely payments and refunds;
- Engage and manage relationships with external advisors to complement internal know-how;
- Advise and follow up on any tax accounting matters (DTA, ..);
- Preparation of group tax numbers under IFRS, including assessment of uncertain tax positions and any associated exposures or provisions. This will involve liaising with external auditors and overseas tax advisers;
- Research and provide tax advice on the implications of key transactions and expansion decisions of the Group;
- Creation and then subsequent ownership of a tax risk register for the group, documenting the groups tax risks and approach to mitigating these risks via processes and controls;
- Supervising and assisting in tax audits to address potential issues, minimize litigations and to achieve the best possible outcome when disputes arise.
Required skills and experience
- University degree in Finance, Tax, Accounting or equivalent experience;
- 10+ years of extensive experience in tax management for a multinational company or an international tax advisory role;
- Hands-on and likes to get to the bottom of things;
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to see the “big picture”;
- Excellent communicator, able to convince and get people on board;
- Knowledge and experience in transfer pricing matters in a multinational environment;
- Experience in managing tax audits, ruling negotiations and litigation;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (spoken & written);
- Eager to work in an international environment and to accept and take advantage of diversity;
- Eager to drive change and find optimal solutions and to achieve the best result.
Don’t forget to mention unjobvacancies.com when applying.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.