SUMMARY ABOUT THE PROJECT
Cowater is recruiting a Team Leader for an upcoming EU-funded project in Canada: Low Carbon and Circular Economy Business Action in the Americas. The objective of the project is to promote EU companies on low carbon and circular economy related technologies and services in Canada. The project is 3 years long and intended to start in April 2020.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Team Leader will have extensive experience in the Low Carbon technology sector and EU affairs, with complementary experience in commercialisation as well as team and project management. The Team Leader will be based in Ottawa, Canada.
- University degree at master’s level or equivalent in a discipline relevant to the scope of the assignment. In the absence of a master’s degree, equivalent professional experience of at least 3 years in addition to the requirement of at least 10 years of general professional experience;
- Minimum ten (10) years of general professional experience in a sector relevant to the project;
- Minimum five (5) years of specific professional experience in commercialisation and business development;
- Minimum three (3) years of working experience in Canada;
- Proven experience managing Low Carbon technology related projects;
- Strong and proven people management skills to lead, motivate, and manage teams and individuals towards delivering high-quality results;
- Fluency in English and ability to work in French; and
- Eye for detail and accuracy, to ensure high-quality standards for the implementation and impact of all activities.
Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP (as soon as possible).
For your application to be considered, please upload your documents as followed: Candidate Last Name, First Name, date, Position Title.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those shortlisted will be contacted.
With more than 34 years’ experience, Cowater International is Canada’s global leader in management consulting services specializing in international development and has managed the implementation of over 800 projects in more than 80 countries around the globe. We work with governments, partner organizations, communities and civil society to design and implement sustainable solutions that generate lasting social, financial and environmental impacts. Our adaptive approach to management has led to our award-winning work and recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2017 and 2018. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Cowater International also has corporate offices in Montreal, Quebec, Paris, France, Pretoria, South Africa, and London, United Kingdom, Nairobi, Kenya in addition to project offices in a wide variety of other locations across Sub-Saharan Africa and Asia.
We thank you for your interest in building a better tomorrow with Cowater International.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.