Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Advisor, Special Duties (TASD)
- We seek applications from qualified persons for the position of Technical Advisor, Special Duties (TASD) In an on-going USAID funded OVC project: Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award in Lagos State. The candidate will be based in Lagos and report to the Director of Programs.
- The Technical Advisor Special Duties (TASD) should have strong background in programming for OVC in Nigeria, with proven Strategic Information arid Workplan Development Skills, required to support special areas of the ICHSSA 2 interventions; such as Health Insurance for beneficiaries, Post lIES Support Monitoring of beneficiaries, Strengthening of Partnership wiih the Government and Private Sectors for Project Sustainability and J2SR, facilitate development of consolidated Workplan and budget for approved activities at onsite and above site levels.
- Others Include coordination of capacity development plans, quality improvement activities and active participation in cross cutting activities of the project, in addition to providing technical leadership in the tracking of the implementation of workplans.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate Partnership with Networks, Institutions, and Implementing Partners
- Document performance of HES Beneficiaries and Health Insurance enrollees
- Support implementation of the State and LGA Operational Plans for OVC
- Strengthen Private Sector engagement to leverage support for OVC
- Support the development of SOPs, Job Aids. Guidelines and Templates.
- Articulate and submit timely reports of implemented project activities.
- Support the routine Organizational Capacity Assessment of CBOs.
- / Champion strategies to strengthen bi-directional linkages towards improved OVC continuum
- of care with locus optimizing health and social services workforce and improved data
- management Information system
- Support the scale up of community-based model for the engagement of community
- Lead the technical documentation of appropriate application of programmatic best practices
- MBBS or Degree in Public Health, Health Administration, Social Work, or Business Administration with a focus on Public Health, Social Sciences or related field, A Masters degree in an relevant areas is preferred.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience In Donor funded programs such as USG or United Nations In designing and managing OVC and HIV programs
- Also required is a vast experience in managing USG-funded activities, including program planning, implementation, data use, monitoring and reporting.
- S/he should have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, and ability to develop and track workplans implementation effectively, In addition to strong skills on the use of Excel, NOMIS and related packages.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and lean equal opportunity employer (EOE).
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.