SWEDO-The Swedish Development Aid Organization
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor degree in Social science, Agriculture, MA is preferred;
- Minimum five years of professional experience in career guidance, communication with communities, including two years of professional experience in designing training for farmers and rural communities in conservative agriculture, agri-food value chain, tomato and dates production and marketing;
- Fluency in Arabic and English Languages;
- Professional experience in the food and agriculture private sector, working on agri-food value chain for tomato and dates.
- Prior experience of supporting training/ capacity building for different community members;
- Prior network with key stakeholders in the targeted locations is highly recommended;
- Prior skills in conducting training and capacity building activities for a range of diverse participants is a plus;
- Ability to work effectively with an ethnically diverse team in a sensitive environment;
- Demonstrated success working effectively and respectfully with multiple stakeholders including the private sector, local authorities and partners in complex environments;
- Successful and proven negotiation, communication and organization skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants must send their most recent CV to [email protected], Subject line must read:
S-IR–VA-22013, Trainer for Career Guidance, Job Fairs & Job Placement
Note: Applications not meeting the specified minimum requirements o received after closing date may not be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview that may include a written test of communication and writing skills.
SWEDO organization has a zero-tolerance policy of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) on SWEDO staff members, employees or any other persons engaged and controlled by SWEDO Contractors, this include any kind of sexual harassment, and discrimination. The staff members and all contract type holders shall protect against and prevent sexual exploitation and abuse (PSEA). All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.