Ryada Organization for Capacity Building
- Identify issues and problem areas, analyze data and develop plans to implement solutions
- Conduct research and collect data to understand project programmes
- Oversee projects to address issues and needs.
- Collaborate with management and employees to understand their needs.
- Communicate with clients to inform them of progress and to make necessary decisions.
- Participate in providing advice on the formulation, preparation and implementation of annual plans and programs for human resources management in general, and in particular with regard to performance management, training and development, and employment.
- Participate in the preparation of strategic and operational plans, and propose and define annual budgets as part of the human resource management plan and budget.
- Documenting operations and preparing progress reports
Any other tasks assigned by the Program Director
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
The continued conflict, economic and social crises in Iraq, and the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic have affected young people significantly. Given that Iraq has a large youth population, investing in youth and strengthening their employability will facilitate their social and economic re-integration and enable them to contribute to the country’s progress towards peace and prosperity. The project is implemented through a partnership with the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) to strengthen the economic participation and civic engagement of vulnerable and marginalized young boys and girls in Iraq, helping them to become agents of change for their own lives and their communities.
- Two years of experience as a management consultant or work in any other related field
- Familiarity with project management software and IT systems
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English
- Ability to think analytically and creatively
- Strategic thinking and good knowledge of strategic planning processes
- Knowledge of relevant data analysis and research procedures.
- Persuasion .
- The ability to team work and cooperate with the work team
Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments
How To Apply
Qualified candidates with a previous minimum of 3 Years of working experience with NGOs or similar sectors, may send their CVs (in PDF format) to the e-mail address below:
Please insert the email’s subject title, exactly as;
The applications should be submitted on or before April 13th, 2023.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.