Human for Human Organization
The facilitator should elucidate participants’ existing knowledge, prepare pertinent, meaningful training material, and subsequently steer discussions thereof. The facilitator should also monitor participants’ performance to discern potential learning-related challenges within the cohort. To ensure success as a facilitator, you should exhibit zeal and confidence in order to bolster attendees’ participation. Invariably, a superb facilitator will skillfully traverse the line between facilitating and teaching, contingent on the subject matter.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- High school diploma.
- Completion of a recognized facilitators program.
- Accredited qualification in a pertinent stream.
- Demonstrable and relevant facilitation experience.
- Capacity to formulate relevant, memorable curriculums.
- Knowledgeable routine assessment and moderation operations.
- Ability to drive critical, student-led dialogs about learning material.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Respectful, astute, and accommodating.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should forward the CV with a covering letter in English explaining their interest in the position to:
The closing date for applications for the above vacancy is 08 May2022, at 04:30 PM.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.