HRF (Human Relief Foundation)
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in providing field monitoring and follow up support in livelihoods and employment creation-related areas, preferably in business support and cash for work programmes.
- Familiarity with data collection methods and tools, including KOBO.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic.
- Right to live and work in Iraq.
- Willing to start work immediately.
How To Apply
Please send the following in English to: [email protected]
- Covering Letter indicating earliest date of availability.
- Details of 2 references.
Please put ‘Field Assistant Qaim / Habaniyah / Tooz Khormato / Muhalabiyah’ in the email subject line. Note that due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply as soon as possible, CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.