generalists who perform a broad range of duties, or specialists who focus on a particular area. Specialisms include employee relations, careers coaching, health and safety and headhunting. If you want to find out about all of the specialisms on offer, head to the HR areas of work section, general administrative procedures in order to ensure documentary traceability as well as compliance with local Labour law and fiscal regulations, under the HR manager supervision
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Following the HR instructions, supervise that the internal regulations are followed
- Support in recruitment activities ensuring transparency and equity and issuing job offers conveniently in order to meet HR needs.
- monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Inform all the new staff on Staff Regulations, HR policies and regulations in order to facilitate staff integration and their security.
- Execute, under supervision, employee contract related activities (file opening and formal documentation archiving, personal data updating, amendments, termination dates supervision, etc.) in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Present and explain contract terms and the content of Internal regulation (rights and obligations) to newly recruited personnel in order to ensure legal compliance and local integration.
- Responsibility on Collect the variable payroll elements (paid holidays, sick leave, unpaid leave, allowances, deductions and overtimes) in order to ensure accurate and on time payroll payment.
- Support on regular basis on training activities and help the HR unit to evaluate the results in order to improve return on training expenditures.
- organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Ensure that all staff have valid work IDs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Essential Education level: bachelor degree in Administration or related field to the industry
Essential minimum years of experience: 2-3 years in the same field
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Numerical skills
PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Effective organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- English Language essential
Apply for this job
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (unjobvacancies.com) you saw this job posting.